Made of borosilicate glass material, high clearness.
Compatible with pressurized CO2 tanks and DIY yeast bottles.
Rhinox shape glass bubble counter that helps you to estimate amount of CO2 release into your aquarium.
Bubbles moves along the spiral upward, and when it escape from the spiral, you can count bubbles per second.
Material: Borosilicate Glass
Size: 135 x 20mm
1pc* CO2 Spiral Bubble Counter (includes 2 suction cups)
1. Fill the counter with water.
2. Connect the CO2 tubing to the inlet of the counter.
3. CO2 gas from the pipe will create bubbles in the water.
4. Count the number of bubbles per second to make calculation.
5. Counter can be placed outside of the tank. Use the suction cups provided to attach in on the aquarium glass.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.