Brand New and high quality.
Made of borosilicate glass material, high clearness.
Gives your tank a great and special look.
Compatible with pressurized CO2 tanks and DIY yeast bottles.
Rhinox shape glass bubble counter that helps you to estimate amount of CO2 release into your aquarium.
Bubbles moves along the Spiro upward, and when it escape from the Spiro, you can count bubbles per second.
1. Fill the counter with water.
2. Connect the CO2 tubing to the inlet of the counter.
3. CO2 gas from the pipe will create bubbles in the water.
4. Count the number of bubbles per second to make calculation.
5. Counter can be placed outside of the tank. Use the suction cups provided to attach in on the aquarium glass.
Material: Borosilicate Glass
1PC* CO2 Diffuser (includes 2 suction cups)
Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.